Cocoon Concept Labs 2019
About Cocoon Concept Lab
In a fast emerging and changing world, where content exploitation has gone beyond traditional broadcast and screen exhibition to fiber-cables/ Wi-Fi and connected experiences, the need for competitive, engaging and innovative content has become a must.
The Concept Lab is a programme designed to support authentic story-telling and ideas by providing individualized concept development for concept creators with a TV / Digital series idea or screenplay which have not yet been commissioned or broadcasted and for which the worldwide rights are available. For a period of two years Toonz will represent the selected pitches in various domestic and international markets.
On Registration and upload of Submission Release Form, you can submit multiple entries.
Submit your ideas
The Pitch presentation on a WORD, PDF, or a PowerPoint document shall include:
- A detailed concept note that summarises the animation pitch
- Character sketches (written description of personalities)
- Character and Key location designs (Optional)
- Target audience
- Creator Profile
- 21 February 2019: Call for entries opens online
- 31 March 2019: Deadline for entries
- 10 April 2019: Finalists official announcement
- 4 May 2019: Live Pitch
- Uniqueness and Originality
- Global appeal
- Non verbal comedy - slapstick, chase, situational
- Action, Adventure, Comedy
- Preschool and or Early Learning